World’s leading packaging Company is searching for a Financial Controller for the business in Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay. (located in GBA, North Zone, AR)
- Support of strategic planning to meet corporate strategic objectives.
- Timely and accurate reporting of company results (actual, budget, forecasts).
- Responsibility for all financial activities of the company.
- Overall responsibility for company’s compliance.
- Responsible of accuracy and consistency of accountancy of the company.
- Safeguard of assets, control of accounts receivables, debtors management.
Skills and Competences
- Education Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar
- Proven experience as Accountant / Controller for an international company for 5 years
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- German knowledge preferred
- Experience in Treasury incl. foreign exchange hedging.
- Strong personality with leadership qualities
- Proactive, independent, capable of prioritizing multiple tasks
- Team player with a hands on approach
- Creative and pragmatic problem solver
- Flexible, energetic and open minded.
We invite candidates send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference FCLA, including salary expectations. We guarantee confidentiality.